…wants Pilgrim Nuclear permanently CLOSED
The Cape is a Sacrifice Zone
“Over the next number of days, we would have mapped this area and once we had identified this area we would then issue a relocation order and order anyone within this area to leave the area. And we would enforce that order. This is not an evacuation. An evacuation is an emergency quick get out of town order which says get in your car and get the hell out of town because there is an imminent danger. This is not an evacuation. This is a relocation.” – Kurt Schwartz, Director of Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency, comments to the Barnstable County Regional Emergency Planning Committee on Oct. 3, 2012, Harwich Community Center
Twelve Years After the Law Was Passed
Can All Cape Kids Get KI?
- Important DEP hearings: nothing green about nuclear!
- Is Entergy telling investors the truth about Pilgrim?
- Pilgrim’s latest emergency Nor’easter SCRAM
- Understanding Tritium
- Coalition groups request NRC to prevent Pilgrim restart
- Among 6 worst-run U.S. reactors, Pilgrim fumbles SCRAM
- Pilgrim nuke plant remains among worst performers
- Massachusetts Legislation Pending re Nuclear Power – 2015
- Solar and Wind Provide 70% of New US Generating Capacity in Nov, 2014
- One Less Fukushima-Type Nuclear Reactor Threatening the U.S.
- Why is the US teaming with Russia to gut international nuclear safety standards?
- Your Life Is Worth $6 Million Less in a Nuclear Meltdown
- Childhood Leukemias Near Nuclear Power Stations
- NRC: Close Pilgrim – safety of Cape Codders cannot be assured
- Comments to Mass. DEP on ‘Clean’ Energy Standard
View all recent posts
Tom Neilson and Lynn Waldron perform “Just A Little Melt Down” at the “Rally at the Reactor”, May 19, 2013 in Plymouth, MA. Video by Paul Rifkin.